Hey!

Hey,
How are you?
Maybe last two weeks is our last met or Allah gives us another path to meet.

You know what?!
Your presence is a mood booster for me.
Just met you in awhile and stood beside you for a second is made my day.

How amazing you?!
Suddenly you're become the reason or trigger for me for trying (give my very best try in my life) to be a better person. At least a better me.

I always wonder who you are?
You didn't do anything but gaves amazing effect to me.

Am I fallin' in love with you?
I don't have a courage to admit it.
And it doesn't matter.
I enjoy this.
I enjoy your effect to me.

Dear you,
I already gives my heart to Allah.
And I just want to enjoy my life.
Thank you for making me better and my life easier.
I don't mind if you're not my destiny.
But, if you're. I'll be so thankfull.
And for me it better not if you're not feel the same way with me.

Hey you,
You are the most handsome good  talented boy in the world that I've ever met.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Dialog Tentang Bahagia

Pakaian Perempuan